"LOPSIDED WORLD OF L" PLAYLIST OCTOBER 18

Sunday....October 18....Show #192....5:45 PM

*Denotes new song first time aired

*The Almost "Hands" f/Monster Monster/Virgin
*Mesh "Everything I Made" (Kloq mix) f/single/Metropolis
*Lacuna Coil "I Won't Tell You" f/Shallow Life/Century Media
*New Model Army "Today Is A Good Day" f/Today Is../AA
*Dethlok "Black Fire Upon Us" f/Deathalbum 2
Vains Of Jenna "The Art Of Telling Lies" f/The Art..RLS
*The Big Pink "At War With The Sun" f/A Brief History../4AD
Street Sweeper Social Club "Promenade" f/single edit/ILG
Saosin "I Keep My Secrets Safe" f/In Search of Solid../Capitol
*Rammstein "Ich Tu Dir Weh" f/Liebe Ist../Universal
*Gogol Bordello "Mishto" (BBC Sessions) f/Live../SideOneDummy
*The Horrors "Whole New Way" f/Primary Colours/XL
Shamen's Harvest "Dragonfly" f/Shine/Tribal

7:00 PM

*Rotersand "Speak To Me" f/Random Is Resistance/Metropolis
*Echo & The Bunnymen "Drivetime" f/The Fountain/Ocean Rain
*Animal Kingdom "Tin Man" f/Signs and Wonders/Warner Brothers
*The XX "Stars" f/XX/XL
*The Pains of Being Pure at Heart "Higher Than The Stars" (remix)
Air "Be A Bee" f/Love 2/Astralwerks
Destrophy "The Way Of Your World" f/The Way Of../Victory
*Children of the Bodom "Oops!...I Did It Again" f/Skeletons/SpineF
*Rammstein "Fruling In Paris" f/Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da/Universal
Our Lady Peace "The End Is Where We Begin" f/single/ILG
Jamie T "368" f/Kings & Queens/Astralwerks
*Flight of the Conchords "Petrov, Yelana, and Me" f/I Told../Sub Pop


1 comment:

sabrinarocks426 said...

Thank's Jonathan~

Great site!

Now I can listen to my beloved KUPD! & U of course)Even after I move to South Dakota!
THANK GOD!! I almost wasn't gonna move! haha

you rock my LOPSIDED WORLD~
L8TR! Sabrina