"LOPSIDED WORLD OF L" PLAYLIST NOVEMBER 15

Sunday....November 15....Show # 196....5:45 PM

*Denotes new song first time aired

Brian "Head" Welch "Adonai" f/Save Me from Myself/Ryko
The Features "GMF (Genetically Modified Fable) /429

Dope Stars Inc. - 21st Century Slave - When I See You Smile

Italy's DOPE STARS, INC download here on iTunes

*Dope Stars Inc. "When I See You Smile" f/21st Century../Met
Willowz "Repitition" f/Everyone/Dim Mak
*Claire Voyant "Flicker" f/Lustre/Metropolis
*Rotersand "Bastards Screaming" f/Random I Resistance/Met
Nida "Nida" unsigned Phoenix, AZ
Little Fish "Darling Dear" f/single/Custard

The Flaming Lips - Embryonic (Deluxe Version) - I Can Be a Frog

Funny song by THE FLAMING LIPS download on iTunes!

The Flaming Lips "I Can Be A Frog" f/Embrionic/WB
*Wumpscut "Tory Skin by W:" f/Bunertor 7/Metropolis
Halford "Silent Scream" (Demo) f/ Metal God Essentials
*Puscifer "Polar Bear" f/C is for (Please Insert Sophmoric..)
SIOP "Witz End" unsigned Scottsdale, AZ

7:00 PM

*Aldo Rox "Gabrielle: Luv The Way" unsigned Modesto, CA
The Energy "Constant" unsigned N.Y.C.
November's Doom "When Desperation Fills The Void"
*IMAX "You Can Be Happy" f/Kingdom Of Welcome../Metropolis
*Herzschlag "Fest Der Liebe" f/Fest Der Liebe/Metropolis

Flight of the Conchords - I Told You I Was Freaky - I Told You I Was Freaky

New Zealanders FOTC at their weirdest on iTunes now!

*The Flight Of The Conchords "I Told You I Was Freaky" /SubPop
Rammstein "Rammlied" f/Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da/Universal
*Diary Of Dreams "Poison Breed" f/(if)/Metropolis
*The Literary Greats "Show Me The Coast" unsigned Houston, TX

No comments: